Saturday, April 15, 2006

Spring Season in Israel

The Spring Season in Israel is probably the best season of the year. The weather is warm with only a few rainy days and even then the sun shines daily. The fields are green, after the wet winter, and many wild flowers start to bloom in thousands of colors.
This is exactly when, in about a year from now, we have in mind to celebrate Ben & Keren's wedding in Israel. Keren and Ben will have to decide if they wish to have their wedding in our garden (our preferance) or on the sea shore or elsewhere. After the wedding, we plan to take you all to tour Israel. Spring is the best season - Israel is at its best. It seems so far ahead but we know time flies.
The young couple is lucky to have two wedding parties - one at minus degrees C and one at plus degrees C ... . We are very excited as we'll be in both.
May is the last month of Spring in Israel. Keren & Ben will have to set the exact date and we all have to start orgenizing our schedules - a full years notice !!!
We are geared to take care of babies and new bornes as well as grownups ... so, young couples, don't change any plans ...

8 Comments:

At Sun Apr 16, 08:48:00 PM EDT, Blogger keren said...

you should attach some pictures!

 
At Mon Apr 17, 12:21:00 AM EDT, Blogger dalia said...

I know we should-but our camera is in shvil Israel.

 
At Mon Apr 17, 09:50:00 AM EDT, Blogger bk said...

This sounds great! Just so you know, I bought a ticket last night, so I'll be getting to Tel Aviv May 3rd and staying through June 2. I'm excited to see everyone when I get there, and maybe I'll catch the end of spring.

I was just wondering the other day when we visited the location of US wedding whether we could have pictures taken outside (because of the cold). But the Keren reminded me that we can do this in Israel. So if spring is beautiful there, all the better. Your garden would be a great place for pictures

I think I know which "young couple" you're talking about, too. I think they're the couple that is worried about Uncle Ben and Kevin teaching their children bad habits ;). Don't worry Erin and Matt...we will :)

 
At Mon Apr 17, 11:53:00 AM EDT, Blogger dalia said...

Asher- our friend and a gardner designer gave Ron instructions how and what to do in the garden so that it will be beautiful in may 2007- wow', it sounds so far in time.But this may we will be able to see how the light and shade effects the garden and what is the situation of the blosem of the avocado trees is.You will be able to take photos and see how you will be looking at the same place in a year time.

 
At Mon Apr 17, 01:51:00 PM EDT, Blogger keren said...

we can take pictures when ben arrives!

 
At Mon Apr 17, 08:34:00 PM EDT, Blogger bk said...

I'm going to look really ugly when I get off the airplane. You might want to wait to take a picture until the bags are gone from under my eyes. Maybe the garden will be a good distraction and no one will notice me...

 
At Mon Apr 17, 10:29:00 PM EDT, Blogger DadK said...

We have it on our calendar! I am so looking forward to spring in Israel! I would like to see pictures of the flowers when you get your camera back Dalia.

Hey Ben, does going to Israel make you look old? Maybe it's because you are drinking too much on the flight.

 
At Tue Apr 18, 02:29:00 PM EDT, Blogger bk said...

I think the flights make you look older, not Israel itself. I mean, after all, you're a bit closer to the sun...And you can NEVER drink too much on one of those flights, especially if you're sitting between two people who smell like they drove a dumpster to the airport.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home