Sunday, October 15, 2006

The famous Shugi in a another brand new act

Due to the audience's demand, I have returned for yet another amazing act. I call this act "the seaside surrender".

Here I am with my lovely assistant*.



Watch closely as I gather a small, but loyal, group of followers.


This is my assistant's assistant. He still does not know that he has a big role in this act. Notice how gigantic he is (well, in comparison to me at least).


Now, look as I strech out all muscles with my personal trainer. This is especially important so that I will be in perfect shape, as my trick demands both stamina and concentration.


And now for the magic:
Behold- Through my muscles and wisdom I have made the giant assistant surrender!


This act is my wedding gift to Kevin - may the Shwartz be with you, and may the Jymer sometimes surrender to you too.....

2 Comments:

At Fri Oct 20, 03:17:00 PM EDT, Blogger keren said...

* the assistant's picture was kindly replaced (by management) with another picture, in which the assistant looks less like a blue whale.

 
At Fri Oct 20, 05:23:00 PM EDT, Blogger bk said...

As you see, I was totally buried by the great Shugi. Lately, he's been using me in one of his new stunts where he climbs up to stand on my shoulders, and I hold him there, until I am tired into submission.

Even though I got destroyed by Shugi, it was still a great day to be at the beach. The only weird thing is that the sun was setting by 5pm, and the temperature was still 90 F. My body can't seem to get used to that yet. It thinks the temperature should be getting close to freezing.

Oh, I think you burned Jymer pretty good there Dikla. He be steaming about that for a little while. As I've said before he's not the shapest tool in the shed, so it's a good thing he's got Megan there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home