Thursday, October 05, 2006

The First Wedding


For those wondering how our first wedding of 2006 went, here are some pictures (already tried to send these to Dalia. ) On the left is the cake Keren decorated for the groom. It's an old tradition that a cake is made for the groom and if an unmarried woman sleeps with a piece of this cake under her pillow, she will dream of her future husband. The guy on the cake is playing his digeridoo and that's an Australian Aboriginal People's flag up in the corner. We were all impressed with Keren's cake decorating ability.
I'm trying to add more pictures but this blog is fighting me. I'll keep trying.

2 Comments:

At Thu Oct 05, 10:53:00 AM EDT, Blogger Sandy K. said...

Ben or Keren. I don't know what the problem is, but it won't let me post another picture. I had to go to the edit page to post this one. The add image icon won't work except in edit, and now I can't get back to edit.

 
At Tue Oct 10, 03:42:00 PM EDT, Blogger keren said...

Sandy, do you want to send me the pictures? i can put them on there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home