Friday, September 15, 2006

The famous Shugi in a brand new show- never seen before

HELLO, and welcome to my act of magic tricks, the Baby-Boo.




Please look closely, as my lovely assistant-Unikeren- prepares for my first trick - the roll-a-roll


Watch closely as I roll right off her back!

Notice I use no hands at all (not mine anyway)

Now for my next trick, I will actualy enter my assistent's nose. It may be difficult, there are only two openings and they are quite small. Lucky for you, I am quite small myself.


Finally- my dissappearing act! Fairwell!

6 Comments:

At Fri Sep 15, 10:01:00 PM EDT, Blogger bk said...

I think they're the next act for Eilat! Dori looks pretty comfortable tumbling around.

Maybe Kevin and me (and anyone else that wants to join) can fill out the act with our daring stunt where we each ride a bike with 2 wheels.

 
At Sun Sep 17, 10:44:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dori and company said...

Speaking of bikes - Omer and I were driving home yesterday at around noon, and this guy just rode past us on a unicycle. He was very calm, like this is the most normal thing in the world.
Maybe you should try that the buff up the act.

 
At Sun Sep 17, 10:02:00 PM EDT, Blogger koesterk said...

Even better Ben. We could pull off the amazing stunt of riding a bike with not one, not two, but three wheels.

 
At Mon Sep 18, 05:01:00 PM EDT, Blogger keren said...

i'd like to see that one!!

 
At Tue Sep 19, 08:20:00 AM EDT, Blogger bk said...

That's a little closer to Kevin than any of us would like to be.

 
At Tue Sep 19, 11:41:00 AM EDT, Blogger keren said...

did i miss something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home