Sunday, July 19, 2009

Life lessons with Jerry.


Hello all,
I have decided to take it upon myself in a moment of down time to put up some pretty important life lessons. They will be far between, as they are written by me; Jerry the Prussian duck. They will be slow because I have no fingers which means I have to hire a ghost writer, and funds are short right now. I is a Conquistador of sorts. I like to find new things and exploit them.
Today's lesson is that we should respect Vodka in hotel rooms in Chicago. I mention this, because I have learned from experience that it is hard to walk around expo centers at 7AM after a long night with cousin Heritage. It's just not a good idea. You end up sitting in a room listening to a presentation and everytime that the amp gives off even a little bit of feedback, your helmet is ringing for hours.
Let's all make a deal that we respect Vodka from now on. Ok? Deal...for a few months.

~ As our former Chancellor Otto Von Bismark once said. "The less people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better they'll sleep at night”

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Mon Jul 20, 10:14:00 AM EDT, Blogger bk said...

And Jymie t-bones the blog.

 
At Mon Jul 20, 10:18:00 AM EDT, Blogger keren said...

maybe Jerry the duck can report from the tub. he's Ella's favorite bath-buddy.

 
At Mon Jul 20, 02:06:00 PM EDT, Blogger Sandy K. said...

So is Jerry drinking that stuff or snorting it?

 
At Mon Jul 20, 07:56:00 PM EDT, Blogger koesterk said...

I don't know. Jerry has a mind of his own. He will continue his lectures though, dispite comments about his potential drug use. Future lessons may include: Making coffee in the hotel, why ducks shouldn't eat combo's, and why he refuses to do the dishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home