Thursday, April 30, 2009

glad you enjoyed!

Hi all,

Still waiting for you to post pictures of your weekend .... we heard you all had a marvelous time.
So... it just made me more adement about coming to visit.

I just made reservations for a flight for all of us (Dori, Amit, Omer, and me) to leave Israel on 09 Aug 09 to Chicago, and a flight back on 27 Aug 09 from Toronto.
I can still adjust the reservations (maybe leave a day earlier, maybe return 2 days later, or shorten it on both ends), so if the dates are not good please let me know. The reservation is only good until this Wednesday. On Thursaday (07 May 09) either I finalize the tickets or I loose them. After I finalize them any change to any one ticket costs 60$, so I would like to avoid the penalty...
We plan on staying at Keren's for a few (2-4?) days, then heading to Canada (through Michigan?), and having a few more days (3-5?) at Toronto. If anyone has any better ideas, please feel free. As you can see, its a very loose schedule...
By the way, how far is it to Toronto from the cabin? Do we need a flight for that?

For some reson, the Koesters (G+S) and I can't seem to communicate directly over emails (its a webwide conspiracy...our emails never get through...) I'll get your current email from Keren later tonight. Hopefully, I will succeed this time.

So- keep enjoying yourselves.

All the best,
Dikla

PS- Odi, the next time you call me and tell me to call you back, make sure you say clearly if there is a baby yet... last time you called I was so excited (and sure that there is a baby onboard), that I dropped the phone, misdialed the number, and all this only to hear Dalia say, "ohh.. the baby isn't here yet, we just wanted to chat..." We love you too (!) but lets keep things clear...

5 Comments:

At Thu Apr 30, 04:34:00 PM EDT, Blogger dadK said...

Yahoo! Let us know which days you want to spend at the cabin, and we'll be there with bells on! I will probably come and go (with work) but Keren, Ben, and ?, along with Sandy and Grady will show you around when I'm not there. Can't wait....

Will be posting some pics of last weekend soon.

 
At Thu Apr 30, 06:11:00 PM EDT, Blogger keren said...

don't forget the baby! she's been there already when she was merely .25, so she can show everyone the way up to the top of the mountain and back :)

 
At Fri May 01, 12:10:00 AM EDT, Blogger keren said...

p.s. - we don't have a preference for dates, any of the ones you mentioned would work for us. yayy!

 
At Sat May 02, 04:22:00 PM EDT, Blogger RonSha said...

I might be a good enough guide for getting from the cabin to Toronto... I just need to fix the bike so i can peddle backwards. did it once, and i don't mid doing it again..

Basically, I don't have anything planned for the summer yet, so there is a possibility that i will join in. I still need to work on dates (and budget)

 
At Sat May 02, 04:40:00 PM EDT, Blogger RonSha said...

from what i think, i will look for a last minute flights to Toronto when we get closer in the summer. Their last minute is somewhere around the 10 days before..

and i remember i saw once a last minute flight to Toronto during the summer time

and there i can put myself in a big box, and send myself via mail to Brenda, where she will not be able to load the cargo to her truck in the post office, but unloading is not their problem.. That was quite an strange bird..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home