Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hi everyone.

This is a short post, to say a few things that should have been said a while ago...

First of all to Sandy and Garry - thanks for the gifts you sent to the kids (the trucks for Dori, and the peekaboo baby for Amit). They are very precious, and we weren't expecting anything, so it was quite a nice surprise. I did try to email you back a while ago, but I guess I misswrote your address or something, because sometime later you posted here that you have no other way to contact me...so... that brings me to my next point which is really THANK YOU for the kind wishes, and good thoughts you sent when my mother was slipping, and when she passed away. We are all still adjusting (I forget she is gone for split seconds, and I find myself thinking that I haven't called her today).


And finally, something lighter...

The picture reads "happy purim for all those who can fly ( bees and super heroes especially), and all the rest.
All the best -dix


3 Comments:

At Sun Mar 15, 08:03:00 PM EDT, Blogger Sandy K. said...

They are so cute!! I can't believe Amit is so big already!

 
At Sun Mar 15, 08:07:00 PM EDT, Blogger bk said...

Hey Dikla! Great to hear from you. I think we last talked when I at a football game in December...

Awesome costumes! Maybe Amit can be BatGirl in a few years.

 
At Tue Mar 17, 07:49:00 PM EDT, Blogger Sandy K. said...

Amit cannot be that big already! What a darling! And Batman is really growing some huge muscles. I'm glad he's on our side.

Good to hear from you Dikla. Give Omer my best!

Gary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home