Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Ron's plans for the summer

I talked to several of you, but i just want to make it cleat to all...

I had a plan to go to Canada at the begining of August... Canceled.
instead, I'm flying on the August 13th, to Cancun, Mexico, for a week or so.
from there by bus, to Guatamalla, hiking the Maya culture, enjoying quality time with friends, and meet new people.
The rest of the plan is still not clear, but I will fly from that area to Canada in the begining of October, where we are all suposed to meet, and have the time of our lives.

When i say Canada, I mean Canada, Chicago, Michigan.......... The neighborhood..

So, have a great time.

If you have recomndations for me, or for anyone else, please advise

Lovya'
Ron

3 Comments:

At Tue Jul 01, 11:59:00 AM EDT, Blogger dadK said...

Sorry we couldn't make it work for August Ron :( October should be beautiful, whether in Chicago or Canada! Good colors, good temperatures, and no bugs.

Have a great trip. Take lots of pictures. Don't take any wooden pesos and don't drink the water!

 
At Tue Jul 01, 12:27:00 PM EDT, Blogger bk said...

Yeah, sorry August was so tight, but I think October is going to be much better on many levels.

And let me second the don't-drink-the-water, unless you chase it with Tequila like the locals do.

 
At Tue Jul 01, 07:50:00 PM EDT, Blogger RonSha said...

I knew there is something that the tequila is good for....

thanks, Ben.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home