Saturday, May 03, 2008

Da Plans

It took me some time, but finally I can say that I have my plans figured out, for the near future.


Now until Mid-July: Working in Tamooz (B.T.W, if someone knows of a flash programmer whi wants to work in Tel Aviv, let me know).


Mid-July 'till somewhere in Oct: Traveling in central America (I finally understand the great power of Pod casts. I've downloaded 5 lessons of Spanish, and now i am starting to use the 45 minutes a day i spend in my car. Pod cast address: http://www.edufone.com/ )

Oct: Decide if I'm having too much fun, and keep on traveling, or go back home, and start school (I got accepted at the H.I.T - Hulon Institute of Engineering (i don't know what the T is for there....)


Basically, that's it.
and a photo of the Sharonim at Saturday afternoon, enjoying the property...


5 Comments:

At Mon May 05, 04:25:00 PM EDT, Blogger keren said...

:D

thanks for the update!!

 
At Mon May 05, 05:24:00 PM EDT, Blogger dikla said...

just keep in mind that every plan is subject to change- -
it sounds better in hebrew -
כל תכנית היא בסיס לשינויים
well - good luck!

ps- i think its Holon Institute of Technology. Are you positive you know where you were accepted?

 
At Tue May 06, 01:21:00 AM EDT, Blogger RonSha said...

Thanks Dikla, you are correct.

My bad. it is technology. and yeh, i've been there physicly, and the logo is the same...

 
At Wed May 14, 07:30:00 PM EDT, Blogger dadK said...

Glad to hear you've got a plan, Ron! Congratulations. You will be great at whatever you decide to do.

If you find any good fishing holes down there in Central America, let me know and I'll join you. I'm sure I could lend a little Technical expertise (should have let him run), etc.

What kind of technology will you be studying, or will you decide once you've taken some classes?

Best of Luck!

 
At Fri May 16, 04:02:00 AM EDT, Blogger RonSha said...

I will decide while studying. I think the 1st degree will give me a ckue of what to learn / do with myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home