Saturday, January 27, 2007

"the good things that happened this week" [2]

* it was sunny yesterday
* walks on the beach
* we hired a lawyer to tell us what to do
* had fun at 2 new restaurants
* we started using Netflix (it was a gift from the guys at TAU)
* chicken and rice (my calphalon pots are awesome! non-stick re-defined)
* miguel unplugged our kitchen sink in <3 minutes and no mess at all
* snowflakes
* sleeping on a real mattress
* books on sale
* rode the 1st car of the el, saw the driver in action
* it was sunny yesterday

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Tue Jan 30, 04:40:00 PM EST, Blogger keren said...

i guess nothing good happened to any of you. tough.

 
At Wed Jan 31, 09:01:00 PM EST, Blogger bk said...

Here's my good things. Sorry for the delay:

1) Having the lawyer straighten out our immigration stuff.
2) Chicken soup, chicken with rice, tomato soup. PBJ.
3) New restuarants (see Keren's post)
4) Reading about the Chicago River and the settling of Chicago. See a future book report.
5) Getting my driver's license.
6) Taking a little architecture tour by foot with wife.
7) A couple of snowy days.
8) Prison Break and All the King's Men (via Netflix).

 
At Wed Jan 31, 09:15:00 PM EST, Blogger bk said...

Keren just reminded me: I got my taxes done last week too. I've never finished them that early, but it was necessitated by the green card petition. I did it ALL electronically too.

 
At Sat Feb 03, 12:04:00 PM EST, Blogger dalia said...

This week, by Dalia Sharon

1. I rearanged the closet in our bedroom.
2. I gave Larry 14 bags (huge) of clothes.
3. I made Larry's wife happy.
4. I got room-service all week long.
5. I realized i have a very good room service staff (even Lary).
6. I realized i have lots of very good friends.
7. I realized i have a very big bedroom which can acumilate all of my staff and friends (even family).
8. After 7 days of lying down with back-akes (as a result of bullit 1) today I had my "first steps" to the kitchen (and back).
9. I'm here again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home