Thursday, January 18, 2007

Canada?? oh, Advanture island...





Grady with Dalia and Odi. At first he taught he was kidnapped, but as he saw the bridge, he started smiling. He knows Canada when he sees one.












Dalia's first meeting with the river next to the cabin. Grady makes sure she is not getting to know the river "face to face". he knows the river is wet and cold.







On the way to see the "Aubrey Falls". yeh, there was snow!!! so we had to put a brown carpet under the table.


Here is the fall...









Here we are on the bridge. Trying not to fall!


















On the way back Omer took the chance of having reception and phoned Dikla.














Yep, that's the famous anchor. The Sharons demanded a proof about this story. Even the barrels are still there, with Gary's ropes. Omer is still using his chance of a signal with home.










What a light.... The aliens are coming!!!! Oh, it's the sunset.










The "Canadian TV" was on... but no sound! this is the sunset we saw while you were welcomed into Chicago.



A link to the Sunset - all 22 photos, step by step.







Dave & Brenda Stake House
"How about some Moose for dinner, "Hey?


The Game Dinner. Moose, Deer, Ram... I think...








The AfterParty around the fire! Check out the sleeping drummer!





You guessed wrong. it is not the CRCC (Canadian Road Construction Corp). This is us guys, on Stinky Lake, with the uniform Dave got us for the 4wheelers ride.












We had a nice quite evening in the cabin, playing music and cards...
That was after the 16 wheeler trip we had with thanks to:
Dave for two 4 wheelers , and fashion clothing.
Gary for one 4 wheeler, and navigation.
Dave's Brother, for his 4 wheeler, and kindness.


















Here we are leaving. This picture was taken in moments of stress. Sandy and I, in the 2nd car, with my passport on the first car. "Young Man, you should know that you must curry your passport at all times". I didn't think I should take the officer's photo after that.

BYE BYE CANADA.

Koesters, you have some more pictures we don't have....

The ball is in your hands.







Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At Thu Jan 18, 11:42:00 AM EST, Blogger RonSha said...

keren, feel free to re-adit the post, so it will look like "something".
And now i'm sure, the parents need a new computer. it took only 2 hours to make this........ 2 long hours.

 
At Thu Jan 18, 12:13:00 PM EST, Blogger dalia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Thu Jan 18, 01:23:00 PM EST, Blogger dalia said...

Even I lost my patience.The computer kept on refusing us.I sent Ron to buy us a new computer.He didnt refuse!

 
At Thu Jan 18, 06:39:00 PM EST, Blogger keren said...

wow, kol hakavod!! looks like you all had a really good time. i can contribute some pictures from the first day, that we took when climbing up the mountain accross the lake.

in the last 2 days, it's been so cold here in chicago that i kept complaining about freezing to death all the time. ben argued that i've been to colder weather in canada, so as a result, i decided that i should put on my canada gear (i.e., ski pants, ultra heavy scarf and warm mittnes). it works!!! it doesn't feel like my bones are freezing on the way from the car to indoors.

 
At Fri Jan 19, 01:22:00 AM EST, Blogger dalia said...

Keren, you are in a better position then I am.Outside its nice and warm . But indoor BERRRRR....I am frising.So I put on my Canadia`s outfit when I am inside.....where I am most of the day.No 4 wheelers, (because we dont have ones) no hiking(because my sore leg) no shopping(dont feel like it) and not taking my loved dog out to play(he is so far away):

 
At Fri Jan 19, 11:49:00 PM EST, Blogger bk said...

Nice work Ron! Great sunset sequence. Sorry there wasn't snow up there at all. We got about 1 cm of snow since we've been in Chicago. But I guess the lack of snow has been the only bad thing about this winter.

I have to admit that Keren has been wearing her skiing equipment to and from work to stay warm. She's on the couch with a hat on and our SpongeBob blanket on her poor cold feet.

Dalia, I'm sure the Yellow Dog misses you almost as much as we do, but I'm sure you missed your home a lot too. Ron said that Oddi went to work the day after arriving home. Sounds like he missed work!

 
At Sat Jan 20, 12:16:00 AM EST, Blogger keren said...

i can think of another bad thing about this winter: shocks. apparently, i'm a very cood capacitor. and it's even worse when the air is dry, like here in the winter... i get all charged up, from walking on a carpet, or brushing my hair, who knows. the fact is, that everything i touch shocks me. door knobs, the car, even runing water. light switches. if the lights are out, you can sometimes even see a blue spark coming out of my finger.
the worst thing is when ben kisses my forehead without grounding me first, and then we both get shocked. ouch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home