Friday, June 08, 2007

Dirty Jobs, Odi style



The picture of Gary in the Dirty jobs illustration Keren did got me thinking... What would be Odi's version of "Dirty Jobs"


And then it hit me...

Digging up the sewage system around the house.


I think we have posted one of the excavations he did to pull out one of the roots in the system (I remember Ben was with me, "helping" Odi while he is 2 feet under).

Anyhow, this one is the craziest ever.


He dug up 3.5 cubic meters of hard Nazaz land, in order to make a new pipe line for the sewage.


It sums up in 14 meters (36 feet) lenght, by 1.2 (4 feet) avrage meters deep, by 35 cm (1.2 feet) wide.

and in a week of time!


We are very proud of him.


well, enough talking, here are the pictures...

4 Comments:

At Fri Jun 08, 05:25:00 PM EDT, Blogger keren said...

!WOW
this is very impressive.

and no roots seem to have been involved this time... heheh

here's a reminder of his recent sewage adventure

ron - i added a link to the Dirty Jobs pic, but i didn't find that post you mentioned with ben and the root. any idea when it was?

 
At Fri Jun 08, 05:26:00 PM EDT, Blogger keren said...

p.s.
no finally ima can do "mispar shtayim" in the studio ;)

 
At Mon Jun 11, 01:45:00 AM EDT, Blogger RonSha said...

That's right. and even use all three sinks she has there.

I don't think that when Ben and I "helped" dad we uploaded it to the blog. actually, I don't think we took pictures of that. It was one of the regular sewage adventure.

Until the next one....

A wise chinese once said: Use it good, make it stink, 'cause someday it will (not) go away".

 
At Tue Jun 12, 01:11:00 PM EDT, Blogger bk said...

Awesome! Wish I could have been there to "help" again. This time there was lots of light too. I would have felt out of place, not holding a flashlight and a beer while Odi digs ;).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home