Thursday, May 31, 2007

potty training

(posting for Dikla -- they seem to have lost their account somehow, but good news should be told!!)



We had poop in the pot today, however, I didn't take apicture of the poop.
I did do a paparazzi of the process (as dori said: IMA, AL TAFRI'I LI !).

keren, this is a majoer event, feel free to share on blog (...)

I hope that we are on the right track, although yesterday I read that in average it takes several months on average to completely potty train a child.



Potty Training - Click here for the funniest movie of the week


kisses - dix

2 Comments:

At Fri Jun 01, 12:21:00 AM EDT, Blogger keren said...

look, Ben, i think Dori found a new toilet magazene!!

 
At Sat Jun 02, 01:31:00 PM EDT, Blogger dikla said...

Keren,
I also tooka video of the event, in which you can clearly hear that he is reading out loud...
סיר הסירים -הסיר של נפתלי
(non Hebrew-speakers: "the pot of pot", which is the ultimate potty training book ever since we were kids).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home