Thursday, October 07, 2010

Schneider Projects

Matt has spent every spare moment this summer working on our house (I've been pretty much useless on account of to my condition-unfortunatly I can't even pick up dog poo anymore-or at least that's my story). Finally as the fall colors are changing again we are starting to see an end to the "house painting" project and the wood floor project.

Now that Matt's projects are drawing to a close, I think he's ready to go slap a roof on Kevin and Megan's garage this weekend :)

4 Comments:

At Fri Oct 08, 03:39:00 AM EDT, Blogger dalia said...

It looks soooo pretty!!!!!!Great house.You did a great job. You are so lucky with your neighbours.
You forgot to show us how the three of you look in the beautiful surrounding.You have about a month to take a photo.We are waiting.!We are very excited to see you and the baby in two month time!!!!!!!

 
At Fri Oct 08, 03:46:00 PM EDT, Blogger keren said...

looking forward to seeing you soon!

 
At Fri Oct 08, 06:08:00 PM EDT, Blogger ERS said...

Thank you Dalia! I'll see what I can do about a photo of the "three" of us, but I'm sort of camera shy these days:) But, in 6 weeks (+/-) I'm sure there will be lots of family pictures :D Can't wait to see you in December!

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend too Keren!

 
At Sat Oct 09, 07:51:00 PM EDT, Blogger dikla said...

well, for the sake of those of us who won't see you in December, please get over your shyness... we are willing to wait until we can actually see the thired person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home