Wednesday, May 19, 2010

very bad me... twice!

I am really ashamed of myself.
Not for what I've done, but for what i didn't do... and it's not that i didn't have the time to do it..

On May 2nd, I played basketball with 2 friends, against three 16 years old guys.
We kicked ass!!!

But on the second or third game it happened...
I jumped to rebound, and the landing gave me 4 weeks off from school...

I sprained and practically torn the ATFL on my left ankle.

So i am downloading most of the internet to my laptop, and watching movies / series / MythBursters.
If you have any recommendation, i would love some.. It seems that i have at least 2 more weeks ahead of me, laying on my bed.
Sorry for not updating you all for such a long time.

2 Comments:

At Thu May 20, 07:08:00 AM EDT, Blogger Sandy K. said...

Ouch. Maybe you should learn to crochet.

 
At Thu May 20, 07:43:00 AM EDT, Blogger dalia said...

Well Sandy, when Oddi was a child he suffered from asthma, and spent a lot of time at home, so his mother taught him how to repair socks.

This it the reason why he can't throw away old torn socks. he is getting ready for his retirement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home