Sunday, January 20, 2008

The lovely city of Detroit.

I have added to the blog a small tour of the City of Detroit. It is the big city nearest to where Megan and I live. It is known for its auto industry and its threat of being jacked for your sneakers. Working for the creative company that makes ads for Ford, Ford offered to buy my group of 7 tickets to the show. The neat thing was it was during the industry part of the show, so there was no public allowed and lots of big fancy people with lots of money. There were mostly heads of corporations and us. I hope you enjoy.


I hope this works.....

http://picasaweb.google.com/koesterk/WelcomeToDetroit

2 Comments:

At Mon Jan 21, 08:55:00 AM EST, Blogger Sandy K. said...

Wait, did you actually think anyone around here was thinking of actually visiting Detroit?

 
At Mon Jan 28, 12:13:00 AM EST, Blogger bk said...

Lovely indeed. Could you take a drive down Cass Corridor and give us a better tour of the city? I remember parking near there for a baseball game downtown and seeing what looked like bloody footprints on the sidewalk, leading into a burned out liquor store. Neato!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home